30 March 2009

Operation Paddington

From: Mona Lisa@
Sent: Thursday, 26 march 2009 3:24 PM
To: hazelblackberry@
Subject: hi

.....What else? Oh. Manni’s ‘scrubs’ arrived. He looks adorable in them, and gets changed into them to watch Grey’s Anatomy, and House. They even came with a little X-ray, so he looks totally professional. We also got him a little shirt/tie/vest combo for the wedding – we thought it would me more suitable than a tuxedo for him, at a daytime function. But I am delighted with the aviator sunglasses that he wears with the outfit. He’s one cool bear.

6 comments:

k said...

I don't know how to link to a particular post, but go over to Looby lu and check out the post for 20th of March.
ps - word verification for this was 'crubly' hmmm.

hazelblackberry said...

Does this mean I WIN? That I WIN I WIN I WIN I WIN I WIN??

I might ask you again in the morning.

Oh joy! Word verification is houtapsa - the kind of celebration you have when you WIN.

hazelblackberry said...

I know, I'm so gracious. As with all things I do. Especially belly dancing.

k said...

Wha?!

hazelblackberry said...

The post for 20 March is about shepherd's pie, which I note she uses making mince. I thought that's what you were referring to. But maybe you were talking about something else. I have no idea what mince has to do with a bear-child.

k said...

no I just thought it was cute - the "is that the shepherd?" I thought you would enjoy it! (we were both wrong, it's not beef or lamb!)
word recog is 'ovencon'
weird. how was the ladder?