11 February 2009

Please Look After This Bear

So I haven't yet mentioned here that, after 10 or so years together, Mona Lisa and The Professor are getting married!! Only David Attenborough can stop this steam train of love!

It's taken me a couple of weeks to ask Mona Lisa how Manni has taken the news (if you don't know about Manni, you really need to click on the link before reading further).

---------------------------

From: Mona Lisa@
Sent: Tuesday 10 February 2009 12:18PM
To: hazelblackberry@
Subject: RE: Manni?

Manni continues to be a source of joy and wonder. It was him who really kept at us to get married: he is ridiculously excited by it all. I think he was a bit embarrassed that his parents weren’t married. He wants, and will get, a new suit to wear, and will carry the ring (somehow). He hasn’t been coping too well in the heat, with all that fur.

---------------------------

From: hazelblackberry@
Sent: Tuesday 10 February 2009 2:12PM
To: Mona Lisa@
Subject: RE: Manni?

The next man in my life has to understand about Manni. It would be a kind of selection criteria.

---------------------------

From: Mona Lisa@
Sent: Tuesday 10 February 2009 2:19PM
To: hazelblackberry@
Subject: RE: Manni?

Thank you. That made me smile. All I can say is The Professor loves him, and my Dad loves him. So some men have it in them, but I know a lot would roll their eyes. It is amazing how many people come up and talk to me when they see me with him (sometimes men). Just the other day at the Portrait Gallery this old lady was watching me and then said, 'Is that your child? Only him?' and I said yes and she said, 'He's not much trouble' and smiled.

Do you think The Antiquer would like Manni?

---------------------------

From: hazelblackberry@
Sent: Tuesday 10 February 2009 2:22PM
To: Mona Lisa@
Subject: RE: Manni?

Oh The Antiquer would TOTALLY get Manni.

---------------------------

From: Mona Lisa@
Sent: Tuesday 10 February 2009 2:27PM
To: hazelblackberry@
Subject: RE: Manni?

In that case, and already, really, The Antiquer is tops.

No comments: