24 April 2007

From Behind

I spent a couple of days in Canberra last week. I went to a meeting which, to my astonishment, not only ran under time but also produced only one example of an innocent noun being mauled into a verb: dialoguing.

More importantly, I got to catch up with my friends Jessie Mo and Mona Lisa. And, even more importantly, I got to meet the delightful Manni, the Dark Rider. He even sat in my lap and had a snuggle while we watched House. The lovely thing about having Manni sit in your lap is that you realise how marvellous the back of his head is. We tried to capture it in a photo but fell woefully short:


Take it from me, it's a mighty fine sight to see.

1 comment:

redcap said...

Do you know, until I clicked the link and discovered Manni was a teddy, I thought he was a chicken, ripe for roastin'. Sorry, Manni, but you did look like a yummy chook :(