08 October 2008

Reflect What You Are

So after telling me, quite hurtfully, a couple of years ago that he didn't read my blog because he "didn't get it", The Antiquer confessed to me today that he's become addicted to these pages.

"Really?! What's brought this on?"

I was hoping for something a little ego-boosting; something to make me feel good about myself. Instead it turns out that he's just fascinated by all the little entries about him. Would someone please lead Narcissus to the nearest body of water and shove him in?

Then he told me he was not free to hang out any time over the next few days. Well, that's okay, buddy; that's just fiiiine by me. I've got things to do too, you know.

I guess Antiquer stories are going to be a little light on round here. Let's see how he likes that.

No comments: