19 February 2008

I'm the Jealous Type

The Burp is coming to town!

Time to kill the fatted calf and all that. Although I've just had a quick look round and we seem to be a bit short on calves, fatted or otherwise, here on Grumpyberry Downs.

We're going to the movies. Carrington will also be here: she's come all the way from Albany to check out the Ikea store (in another life, Carrington was a professional shopper). I don't fancy sharing The Burp but that's the way it's got to be.

(And I suppose it will be nice to see Carrington, she adds begrudgingly before harrumphing off into the distance...)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've got fat calves!!!

CelloBella said...

So have I.

How funny I spoke to someone from Kalgoorlie who was actually in Ikea when I rang and beside herself to be there.

hazelblackberry said...

k. - bring 'em over, we'll cook 'em up.

CB - That's what Kal does to you.

Anonymous said...

You've got me to yourself! No need to share.
Carrington neglected to pay the registration on her car and now had to put it over the pits. She even had to hand in her licence plates O2BFISHN.

Well she's got plenty of time to do that now she can't drive anywhere....snigger

Burp

hazelblackberry said...

Yah!

But, you know, bad luck to Carrington.

But yah!