20 February 2008

I Was Just Trying to Keep Up!

Scarab and I went shopping together. First of all I followed her around while she looked for skirts. We went into Cue where we were helped by a very enthusiastic and energetic young girl. When she saw me walk in she gushed, "Don't you look fabulous in pink!"

It was very nice of her to say so, and I thanked her, but as I said to Scarab later, "It's not like she's seen me in any other colour to compare."

Afterwards we went to the NEW! Spotlight in Melville so I could browse through the materials, which were all nicely laid out for us, panty-style. Scarab was impressed, picking up bits and pieces and admiring them.

She was particularly taken with one bolt of cloth that she couldn't stop caressing.

"Haze, this is bee-yoo-ti-ful. So soft! So delicate! And such a pretty pattern! What...what do you call this?"

"Cotton."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well you do look lovley in Pink!!

hazelblackberry said...

Why thank you.