17 August 2006

Drinks and Canopies Will Be Served

My boss dobbed me in to attend a forum tonight. A Forum on a Very Boring Subject. I'm going to suss things out when I get there, see if I can put my bright & breezy face in front of a couple of people who might mention to boss they saw me there, and then slip out and head home in time to watch My Name is Earl.

If I stay, and I fear I probably must, this means that Grumpy and The Cat must fend for themselves for a good two or three hours and perhaps enter into an uneasy alliance in a gripping battle for ultimate survival. Or, you know, Grumpy has to feed the cat and get himself some take away for dinner.

But here's my point: my good husband will no doubt spend the time getting on the internet and when he gets to my blog, he'll just swoon to learn that Spud Mack, faithful commenter, has started a blog. How excitement!

And I am happy to promote Spud Mack's blog here, folks! Even though a quick browse of the entries to date reveals the unsettling information that he prefers Grumpy's blog to mine.

Well, well.

The little shit.

2 comments:

Philosophical Karen said...

Never mind. You've got your own fan club, eh?

hazelblackberry said...

Mais oui!