14 January 2009

Somebody bring him a leather and string vest.

The Antiquer has been lobbying to have his blog name changed - he claims that the antiquing days are now well and truly over. Initials in the Tree is skeptical (but probably just afraid of having no one to share his ebay conquests with). I too have my doubts. The Antiquer has a container load of stuff going overseas for sale. Let's wait and see what he brings back.

Not wanting to leave anything to chance, he's begun to seed ideas for his new name:

From: The Antiquer
To: hazelblackberry@

Yeah, Robert Plant...why not? I don't know if I've told you this before, but people often say to me there is something about me that reminds them of Robert Plant. I'm not quite sure what it is, whether the resemblence is physical, or perhaps it's an attitude kind of thing...?


I should just call him by his real name. You'd never believe it wasn't a pseudonym.

No comments: