08 December 2008

Words are all I have...

Jessie Mo was in a meeting with a lawyer but anxious to get out and email me. It seems this legal professional kept referring to the problem under discussion as 'a moveable beast'.

----------------------------

Sarah Ulmer sent me a rather torturously worded email she'd received:

"Availability of Minister X for the purposes of signing briefs: May I suggest that due to the volume of work that is currently going through the Minister’s office that if you require a response from the Minister before the end of the year an email from your General Manager to the Minister’s adviser would assist in prioritising your brief."

When she forwarded this little nightmare to me, she added at the top: "Am thinking about having the Minister sign her name alongside Elle McPherson's on my briefs."

No comments: