17 April 2008

Birds of a Feather

Bezley and Cinderella and her family have all come back from a two-week holiday on Magnetic Island. I dropped round to Bezley's to say hello to everyone. Cinderella and co were all still there, recovering from the late night flight. [I suppose I should call Cinders' husband Prince Charming, shouldn't I? What could my nephews be - The Pumpkin and The White Mouse? Okay, it's a done deal.] We all left together. Prince Charming is fond of a brew. I mentioned that he was no doubt anxious to get home and crack the first beer of the day. That's when Cinders remembered to show me what she'd bought on holiday: thongs with a bottle opener built into the sole.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So does that make you an ugly stepsister or the fairy godmother?

Anonymous said...

ps,with all these so-called "holidays", does this mean we get to see some action on the other blog?

The Burp said...

Glad it wasn't the other sort of thong...Yeeouch!