24 May 2007

Return Fire

The blogger-formerly-known-as-Mrs-Hardly tagged me. So I assume I have to come up with five reasons as to why I blog. Hmmm, never having given it much thought before, let's see...

(1) Because it's there.
(2) Because Nick got me hooked on it with his original blog, where I made my first ever blog entry.
((3) Because I love that little link tool.)
(4) Because life is full of funny and stupid stuff and when I'm feeling grim this blog reminds me of that.
(5) Because, like so many bloggers, beneath my humble and modest exterior lurks a raging egoist. It's exciting when someone new comments on your blog and you get to check out their blog.

Okay, five reasons, so I'm going to tag five others: Incognito, Karen, Rodney, Lonie Polony, Half-Hearted Hack.

So come on, chaps, play up! Play up and play the game!

9 comments:

Rodney Olsen said...

Thanks for the tag. :)

I'll post later today.

Lonie Polony said...

Ooh, a tag! How exciting. I will definitely get off my spreading arse to post a response :)

Anonymous said...

#5!!! It's so awesome to have comments. I try to do it "for myself" but the community thing is so nice. I kinda wish I had been able to do it before we realized that people could figure out who we are, BUT-----I still dig all the input.

Philosophical Karen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Philosophical Karen said...

I'm allergic to typos, so I had to redo my comment.
----------

Done!

But what I'd really like to know is, is tagging me a reward, or some kind of punishment?

Whatever I did to deserve your recognition, I'm sorry. ;)

nick cetacean said...

So, um, I didn't get tagged but I did get mentioned... so, um,... I might do it...

...anyway.

hazelblackberry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hazelblackberry said...

Karen - I won't inflict such cruelty again.

Nick - I thought not getting tagged wouldn't be so hurtful balanced with the MULTIPLE mentions of you and your blog(s).

meva said...

Oh how we bloggers love comments! I usually find that the comment(or)s are much wittier and more interesting than my posts! Sad, really.