30 August 2006

A Sweeping Epic

The Burp is a trifle disappointed with me of late. What with the lack of blogging and now there is an outside chance that I may not be able to make it to our 20-year school reunion in a couple of weeks.

I really do want to go. I want to see who got fat and bald. And I'd like to see what happened to the fellas too!

But my salvation (Jane) is at hand. Our friend, Dr Zhivago, and her girlfriend, Shaggy, are flying back for the sordid event.

This is a minor miracle. Dr Zhivago is afraid of flying and only gets on a plane in the most urgent of circumstances.

I'm not afraid of flying, but I am afraid of using airplane toilets.

2 comments:

Philosophical Karen said...

When I'm on a plane, I am more afraid of not using the airplane toilets than of using them.

The Burp said...

"Snake On A Plane"

A movie I am NOT going to watch