08 June 2005

Not with a babby in the house!

So I finally got round to having a conversation with my friend K to check how things were going with her & D and baby T. All is well. K asked me whether I knew that bra cups went up to H size. No. No I did not. And, anyway, that sounds like the kind of lingerie that needs to be contracted out to a building company.

Spooky.

No wonder some babies shy away from breast feeding.

Anyway, the whole point of writing this is to tell you that towards the end of our conversation D came home.

K squealed in excitement, "Chips! You got chips!"

And then her voice reached an even more feverish pitch when she saw what else he'd brought in with him:

"And metho!"

Aaah. That healthy country lifestyle.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, the metho turned out to be linseed oil. Disappointing.

Anonymous said...

HBB, you might have pointed out that I don't actually wear an H cup - pity really. There goes a lucrative new career in the pubs of Kal.

hazelblackberry said...

I wouldn't know! I'm not some kind of perv who goes round checking out my friends/s' cleavage/s. I only do that to strangers.

Cor.

Anonymous said...

So I guess those photos I just had taken would be of no use to you then?