12 March 2008

Pay It Forward, Peeples

I am stealing this text directly from Karen:

----------------------------------

Here's a chance to get something in the mail from me. My present is coming from Karen

Here are the rules:

1. Leave a comment that says you want to receive something from me and you want to Pay It Forward. The first THREE to agree to Pay It Forward in the comments and at their blogs will get a present from me. I need your mailing address, so email it to me at the address given in my Blogger profile.

2. The three winners must do the same thing on their blogs, so the Pay It Forward challenge will continue.

(Note: These are going to be pretty small presents. I plan on sending something that will fit inside a padded envelope for mailing. Still, it's always nice to have something to look forward to, isn't it?)

Oh, here's a third rule I just made up:

3. In playing this game you may learn my real name. I'd rather you didn't divulge it.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am SO in.. I LOVE this idea!!!
:))

Ngaire
x
and your real name is safe as houses with me.
:))

Carol said...

Even though it is probably ridiculous to do this at this point in time (what with flying out tomorrow evening and all), I totally want to play!

Spud Mack said...

I would like to be in, but the chances of three people actually reading my poorly maintained blog is very minimal

Anonymous said...

Oh memememememememmememememememememememememememmmmmemememememmememememememememmeememememememememememememememememmememememememmemememememememememememememememememe
(please)

Anonymous said...

ps Spud Mack, I read your blog.....
but I thought you were dead.

Anonymous said...

ps.....Haze, you might wanna go over the rules with me slowly and twice or thrice.

Anonymous said...

Oh. I just read it again and as I don't have blog I can't play. (sadly mopes away with lip hanging out)

jessie mo said...

boy, did this out your readership. or i thought it did until i realised K made 5 comments? 4 comments.

Spud Mack said...

Not death but an equally dormatory state of being has been entered in to.....I got engaged.

hazelblackberry said...

Congratulations, Spud! Now THAT's something you can blog about!