28 February 2008

Until He Reads My Blog

Lately I've had a real craving for Golden Roughs, and the chocolatey, coconuty little buggers can be very hard to come by. I had the feeling I'd seen them in our local supermarket so I called in there on the way home after another hard day's snorkelling. They had a huge box full so I scooped up quite the haul.

The weather's been mighty hot lately so I realised that I had twice the conundrum on my hand: protecting them from Grumpy's patented chocolate-seeking eyes and helping them beat the heat. Then I hit upon the solution - a cool part of the fridge that holds zero interest for a hungry Grumpy on the fossick:

4 comments:

CelloBella said...

I totally love golden roughs... yum.

Found similar handmade version in IGA Shenton Park recently...

But small person discovered them and they disappeared. :(

Zen Mama said...

Looks like a brilliant way to keep all your most important food groups together!

Lonie Polony said...

Haha! Good call.

P.S. Your vegetable crisper looks like something in a fridge advert. Mine looks like the Creature from the Black Lagoon.

hazelblackberry said...

Off veggies make me want to vomit more than anything else so I'm fairly stringent on THAT part of the fridge.