10 January 2006

Who Rattled Your Cage?

My first day back at work yesterday and my boss didn't miss the opportunity to ring me on his way into the office.

"Have you got a pen on you?" he asked. "Can you just write down a few things for me? Okay, let's see...indigenous - got that? Er...let me think...drugs, alcohol..."
"What's this about?"
"Hang on, hang on. Just a couple more. Now tell me, what's that disgusting thing where two blokes reckon they love each other?"
"I think you mean homosexuality or, as you would probably say, 'poofterism'. And it's not disgusting. And what the hell are you on about?"
"Ah thank you, thank you very much. That's a great start."
"What?!"
"This is just my list of things to stir you about in 2006."

3 comments:

Grump Les Tiltskin said...

Hazel

Can you give us a bell?

(I've misplaced your email and phone numbers)

Grump
(4:01pm)

hazelblackberry said...

Blogger: it keeps you in touch.

The Burp said...

I can't believe you two!!

What a lovely couple you must make!