04 January 2006

Purr Away the Heartache

The Burp has been taunting me, claiming that I am desperate to wax lyrical on the blog about the delights of Violet Crumbleruff, but terrified of becoming the dreaded kitty blogger.

It's all true.

So here are just a few things about our furry companion that will get the monkey off (of) my back, just for a little while.

(1) One of our nicknames for her is Furburger. Grumpy advises we may want to minimise use of this name when in polite company or in earshot of anyone but ourselves.

(2) She is obsessed with her poos. So much so that we call her Obcecil B. DeMille when she is fussing about in her litter tray.

(3) She likes to nip, so we also call her Detective Andy Nipowicz.

(4) When eating or abluting she likes to be left alone and will emphasise this with a pathetic but insistent little mewl. So we also call her Little Mewlie. But this is also because we are Woody Guthrie fans. Alas, I cannot provide a relevant link as I am blogging in Safari. But I'm about to download Firefox. Vengeance will be mine....However, when we are eating or abluting the little wretch likes to get right amongst the action. I find it disturbing that she finds the second activity so interesting and, possibly, enticing.

(5) She loves a cuddle and is mummy's little precious princess. Oh yes.

1 comment:

Philosophical Karen said...

I haven't had a cat for six years and reading this makes me want to become a kittyblogger.