22 December 2005

The Perth Guy

Grumpy has partly resurrected my lost blog about The Perth Guy. By 'resurrected' I mean 'stolen my thunder'.

Anyway, because I don't have anything else to blog about, I thought I'd give you a few more pointers to identifying The Perth Guy:

- He lives, usually in rental accommodation, in a corridor stretching from Freo, along Canning Highway, to Manning and South Perth.
- He's not a dog guy, he's a cat guy.
- Don't offer him tea; he drinks strong coffee (iced coffee for brekky in summer).
- He's a rake, ladies, a rake.
- His jeans are always straight-legged.
- He smokes.
- He looks after his mum, God love him.
- He's quietly spoken and his humour can be highbrow, but his friends will surprise you with their buffoonery.
- Perth Guys always know other Perth Guys.
- He likes the beach (but who doesn't?).
- He'll try not to swear in front of you.
- He's generally mild-mannered so when he loses his temper it can be off-putting.

If you see The Perth Guy, say hello from me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was living my life quite happily in bliss and complete ignorance of the fact that I am indeed 'the Perth guy'. How could I not have known this! Of the available 12 point I fit in to 9 of them. Tell me more about myself.

Anonymous said...

You're not the Pert Guy; I'm the Perth Guy.