06 October 2005

Miscellaneous

I wish I liked coffee. I like the smell. I like eating some of the foam from the top of Grumpy's capuccino. I like coffee cake! But I don't like coffee. Whenever I watched Twin Peaks and Norma would slide a piece of pie and a cup of coffee across the counter to someone I yearned to like coffee. I also liked the sound the plate and the cup made as they slid.

Twin Peak was a good show, wasn't it?

I think there is, as a general rule, a group of people who like cherries, and a group of people who like Cherry Ripes, and not many people who like both. I like Cherry Ripes.

3 comments:

The Burp said...

Hmm...neither for me thanks! Now a 'Picnic'...that's my choc bar of choice.

Grump Les Tiltskin said...

Single Peaks

cmbuv

Quirkie said...

Twin Peaks was a wonderful show. Creepy little carny guy. Disappointing ending tho.

For the record: Milo bars AND milo.

(Not my most favourite favourite, but I'm making a point. They're both good.)